Can change your personal information: By emailing us
By calling us
By chatting with us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honour Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioural tracking
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email (Within 1 business day)
We will notify you via phone call (Within 1 business day)
We will notify you via letter (Within 7 business days)
We will notify the users via in-site notification (Within 1 business day)
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
We collect your email address in order to:
1. Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
2. Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
3. Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
4. Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
we agree to the following:
1. Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
2. Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
3. Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
4. Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
5. Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
6. Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
will not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone, for any reason, at any time.